For 10 years now, Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition (AMIC) has fueled the growth of early-stage startups in Michigan–offering mentorship, visibility, capital, and access to investors. This is your chance to get in front of some of the most active startup investors in the state, develop relationships with other Michigan startups, and compete for awards totaling almost $1 million.
Step 3: Compete. On November 13 semi-finalists will pitch to investors and a panel of judges during the afternoon of the event. Finalists will move on to pitch to the entire AMIC audience that evening.
To participate in Accelerate Michigan, your company must meet all 6 of the following requirements:
1. Competed in Accelerate Michigan no more than twice before
2. Not received more than $25,000 in awards from Accelerate Michigan
3. Raised less than $3 million in capital investment
4. Less than $5 million in annual revenue
5. Potential to achieve more than $10 million in revenue within 5 years
6. Is a scalable, technology-based business that is beyond proof of concept
2010: Armune BioScience
2012: Algal Scientific
2017: Orbion Space Technology