Business & Equipment
Financing from business & equipment loans may be utilized for the growth of commercial and industrial businesses in the City of Detroit.
- Manufacturing Companies
- Distribution and Logistics Companies
- Service Companies
- Business Expansion
- Capital Improvements
- Purchase of Equipment
- Purchase of Real Property
- Working Capital
- Restructuring of Existing Debt
Loans of this type will typically be subordinated and are intended to assist the owner in meeting the financing requirements of a traditional lender.
Financing types considered are:
- Term Loans
- Mezzanine Financing
- Bridge Loans
- Construction Loans
- Commercial Mortgage Real Estate Loans
General Loan Criteria
- A business plan which demonstrates that the future financial results of the company will service the senior and capital debt.
- The business must have experienced and successful management with three years of successful operating experience.