Applications are closed for the 2019 event.
Congratulations to the 2019 Semifinalists
- 86 Repairs provides a subscription service for restaurant groups to manage the repair process.
- Alchemie combines beautiful, game-based digital learning tools with data analytics to increase student success in STEM.
- Bedestrian provides a driverless vehicle system for the next generation of robotic delivery inside and around hospital campuses.
- BrandXR allows anyone to create augmented reality applications with no development or engineering team required.
- Cask & Kettle provides convenient, brew-ready, all-natural spirits beverages that dispense through an existing single-serve hot beverage brewer.
- DeepHow bridges the skills gap in manufacturing through an artificial intelligence-powered, just-in-time learning platform based on smart how-to videos.
- Diet ID provides a digital toolkit that can assess diet and improve habits to reduce healthcare costs.
- EVOQ improves outcomes for patients by unleashing the full potential of cancer vaccines.
- Exponential ETFs provides fintech firms with unlimited options to build, run and optimize their exchange-traded fund offerings.
- Flash Steelworks provides a patented process for heat-treating steel that leads to mass reduction, performance improvement and cost savings.
- FreightRoll reduces wasteful paper-based processes in the transportation market through its paperless platform for trade documents.
- GridPane provides a self-managed WordPress hosting dashboard for developers to build, manage and maintain websites.
- HyVIDA Brands provides the world’s first hydrogen and magnesium infused sparkling water to deliver health benefits beyond hydration.
- LoanSense provides employers with a solution that reduces employees’ debt burden by contributing extra payments to their student loans when they stay longer at a company.
- PassiveBolt provides the first-ever turnkey smart lock mechatronic module and application that helps users manage access to their homes from anywhere around the globe.
- PAXAFE aggregates critical, real-time parcel data from the supply chain to enable insurers to offer data-driven shipping insurance.
- Pivot disrupts the plastics industry by providing safe and sustainable plastic alternatives made from natural fiber bamboo or rice hull fiber.
- Pocketnest provides a comprehensive, digital financial planning platform for Generation X and millennials.
- RIZZARR provides a curated content marketplace for brands to find, connect and collaborate with millennial content creators.
- S3D Precision Dispensing print heads enable the manufacturing of next-generation electronics from automotive smart surfaces to biomedical devices.
- SafeSense provides innovative sensor technology using flexible electronics for sports performance and medical diagnostics.
- SpinTech develops MRI software that reduces the time for brain imaging while providing enhanced detection of neurological biomarkers.
- The Patient Company allows for safe, efficient lateral patient transfer by one clinician with its Auto-Slider device.
- TheraB Medical provides the first completely portable and wearable swaddle treatment for infant jaundice that eliminates the separation between mother and baby.
Past Grand Prize Winners include:
2010: Armune BioScience
2012: Algal Scientific
2017: Orbion Space Technology